Thursday, June 13, 2019
Thursday, June 6, 2019
Director of Case Management
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Manager, Healthcare Services - Detroit, Michigan area!!
- Registered Nurse or equivalent combination of Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with experience in lieu of RN license.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing, Gerontology, Public Health, Social Work or related field.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of managed healthcare experience, including 3 or more years in one or more of the following areas: utilization management, case management, care transition and/or disease management.
- Minimum 2 years of healthcare or health plan supervisory or managerial experience, including oversight of clinical staff.
- Experience working within applicable state, federal, and third party regulations.
Required License, Certification, Association
- If licensed, license must be active, unrestricted and in good standing.
- Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
- 3+ years supervisory/management experience in a managed healthcare environment.
- Field Case Management experience
- Medicaid/Medicare Population experience with increasing responsibility.
- 3+ years of clinical nursing experience.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Management Certification (CPHM)
- Certified Professional in Health Care Quality (CPHQ)
Friday, May 17, 2019
Director, Case Management
Perfect for a manager looking to advance!!
Please send resumes to email@example.com for more information! You can also visit our website and follow us on Facebook!
- Directs the functions and the personnel of the Case Management departments.
- Five (5) years of clinical experience with two years of case management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or combination of an associate’s or other two-year degree and meaningful and appropriate experience.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in state where currently practicing; clinical licensure in other related discipline in state where practicing if also meets education requirement.
- Certification in Case Management within two years of employment or promotion (or actively working towards completion).
- All Directors of Case Management must maintain current licensure while employed with facility.
Thursday, May 9, 2019
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Director, Utilization Review
Cleveland / Lorain / Elyria, OH
Director, Care Management #22480
San Bernardino, CA
We’re Hiring! Send resumes to Hwatts@TheClinicalRecruiter.com , visit our website and follow us on Facebook !
Director of Case Management Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE to apply online!
Manager, Healthcare Services - Detroit, Michigan area!! Registered Nurse or equivalent combination of Licensed Vocational Nurse (...