Manager, Healthcare Services - Detroit, Michigan area!!
- Registered Nurse or equivalent combination of Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with experience in lieu of RN license.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing, Gerontology, Public Health, Social Work or related field.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of managed healthcare experience, including 3 or more years in one or more of the following areas: utilization management, case management, care transition and/or disease management.
- Minimum 2 years of healthcare or health plan supervisory or managerial experience, including oversight of clinical staff.
- Experience working within applicable state, federal, and third party regulations.
Required License, Certification, Association
- If licensed, license must be active, unrestricted and in good standing.
- Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
- 3+ years supervisory/management experience in a managed healthcare environment.
- Field Case Management experience
- Medicaid/Medicare Population experience with increasing responsibility.
- 3+ years of clinical nursing experience.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Management Certification (CPHM)
- Certified Professional in Health Care Quality (CPHQ)