Director, Case Management
Perfect for a manager looking to advance!!
Please send resumes to email@example.com for more information! You can also visit our website and follow us on Facebook!
- Directs the functions and the personnel of the Case Management departments.
- Five (5) years of clinical experience with two years of case management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or combination of an associate’s or other two-year degree and meaningful and appropriate experience.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in state where currently practicing; clinical licensure in other related discipline in state where practicing if also meets education requirement.
- Certification in Case Management within two years of employment or promotion (or actively working towards completion).
- All Directors of Case Management must maintain current licensure while employed with facility.