Director of Case Management
- Oversees a staff of case managers responsible for patient care coordination.
- Develops and implements case management programs, including utilization review, intake or discharge planning, and managed care contracting or negotiation.
- Evaluates patient care data to ensure that care is provided in accordance with clinical guidelines and organizational standards.
- Seeks treatments that balance clinical and financial concerns with the family's needs and the patient's quality of life.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to top management
- Certification as a RN with at least 7-10 years of clinical experience.
- Director experience preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Strong leader a must!!
- ACMA preferred