AVP Utilization Management (JO#22483)
Please send resumes to email@example.com for more information! You can also visit our website and follow us on Facebook!
- MSN Required
- Georgia State RN license.
- Experience managing a Denials/Appeal/Revenue Cycle program.
- Ten (10) years of experience in healthcare or revenue cycle.
- Eight (8) years of progressive leadership experience with at least 5 years directly managing Denials/Appeals Management in a large organization.
- Strong presentation, and public speaking skills, experience in leading initiatives and partnering with other leaders.
- Expertise in managing committees, taskforce, preparing for and facilitating meeting and committees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite products
- Ability to partner with others for engagement and support
- Ability to deliver presentation and public speaking
- Flexibility to multitask and lead large scale change
- Keeps abreast of changing industry requirements and regulations regarding acceptable documentation and billing practices by reviewing Federal Register, fraud alerts, OIG advisory opinions and other relevant publications.
- Communicates changes to impacted leaders and provides education on such changes.