Director Care Management (JO#22836)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! You can also visit our website and follow us on Facebook!
- Master's Degree with an advanced degree in nursing required (BSN or MSN)
- Certified in Case Management
- 5 years management experience in Care Management
- 10-15 years care management, utilization management experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication relationship building skills
- Current RN Licensure in the State of Illinois
- Strong physician relations skills
- Strong communication skills within multiple stakeholder groups
- Effective in a matrixed, complex environment
- Responsible for personal and professional growth.
- Responsible for organizing, planning, and directing the clinical and administrative functions and activities in accordance with the system and hospital vision and mission
- Responsible for direction of managers and other staff members in performance of their accountabilities in the areas of Care Management, Clinical Bed Management and Social Services
- Develops strategies and implementation plan for care management and acts as liaison in care management activities
- Provides clinical leadership for financial and clinical information and decision support